2. 6-Layer PCB : Multiple PCB layers shift heat away from critical components, providing more headroom to push your CPUs beyond stock speeds.
3. ProCool Sockets : Compared with traditional power inputs, ProCool sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines. The lower impedance helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure.
4. TUF Components : Certified military-grade TUF chokes and TUF capacitors deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, helping to improve system stability.
5. Digi+ VRM : The Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
COOLER BY DESIGN
1. THERMAL PAD : High-quality thermal pads help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
2. ACTIVE CHIPSET HEATSINK : A chipset heatsink with a dedicated chipset fan ensures optimal cooling for more stable performance.
3. M.2 HEATSINK : The M.2 heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
Active Chipset Heatsink Solution
* L10 bearing life is a standard metric that specifies the number of hours that 90% of the bearing are expected to continue successfully operating, as a minimum.
● Air Duct : A specially-designed air duct helps the fan generate static pressure and concentrates air flow over the fins.
● Finned heatsink : The heatsink fin density is optimised to maximise surface area while maintaining a low-resistance exhaust path.
COMPREHENSIVE FAN CONTROLS
● All-in-one water-cooling set : Enables full control of PWM or DC water pumps, perfect for both custom and self-contained cooling setups.
● 4-pin PWM/DC fan : Every onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.