Power delivery enhancements
1. ProCool II Power Connectors : Two ProCool connectors ensure a snug and reliable connection to the EPS 12V power lines.
2. Infineon TDA21472 power stage : 16 Infineon TDA21472 power stages comprise the Encore VRM, each rated to handle 70 amps.
3. MicroFine alloy chokes : Each Power stage is accompanied by a high-permeability alloy-core choke rated to handle 45 amps.
4. 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors : Input and output filtering is provided by solid-polymer capacitors rated to last thousands of hours at high operating temperatures.
2. PCH RAID
1. USB 3.2 Gen 2x2
2. USB 3.2 Gen 2 front-panel connectors
1. Wi-Fi 6 (AX200)
2. 10 Gbps onboard Ethernet
3. Intel Ethernet
Accurate Voltage Monitoring
Cooler by design
● 4-pin PWM/DC fan : Every onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
● Heatsink fan : One header is dedicated fully to the onboard heatsink fan.
● Fan extension card II : Bundled card Includes six additional DC or PWM fan headers, plus three thermal-probe headers.
● Water pump+ : A dedicated header can supply over 3 amps to high-performance PWM or DC water pumps.
● Water in/out : A dedicated header enables monitoring of temperatures at the input/output points of any component.
● Water flow : A dedicated header enables constant monitoring of flow rate throughout the entire loop.
● Water-block header : A special connector enables specially designed water blocks to provide flow, temperature and leakage data.
2.Aluminum I/O cover : An aluminum I/O cover is connected to the primary heatsink via an embedded heatpipe, increasing mass and surface area.
3. Aluminum heatsink cover : The heatsink cover is crafted from pure aluminum to efficiently cool the two onboard M.2 drives.
4. DIMM.2 heatsinks : The ROG DIMM.2 module now passively cools M.2 drives with metal heatsinks that also keep your build looking clean.
5. Solid steel backplate : A steel, electro-galvanized, cold-rolled coil construction backplate strengthens the motherboard to prevent bending, and adds additional mass to siphon heat from the VRM.
6. PCH heatsink : A PCH heatsink blends seamlessly with the aluminum heatsink cover and prominently features the ROG logo.