The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
Proper gaming audio built in means you're ready to play, chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Sonic Studio III
Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Loaded with the latest technologies, you'll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
More Throughput and Less CPU Usage for Great Gaming Experiences
ROG Strix B360-F Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel's LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
Intel B360 chipset
The Intel® B360 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the B360 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel B360 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance
- 3D-printing-friendly design: Dedicated 3D mounts make quick work of fitting 3D-printed parts
- Onboard M.2 heatsink: Cools M.2 drive to deliver consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C™ connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play
|Model||ROG STRIX B360-F|