ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3060 White OC Edition 8GB GDDR6Product Overview
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC edition: Boost Clock 1867 MHz (OC Mode)/1837 MHz (Default Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2-slot design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- Get a Free TUF Gaming M3 Mouse on Successful Purchase
|Maximum Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060
PCI Express 4.0
OC Mode: 1867 MHz (Boost Clock)
Default Mode: 1837 MHz (Boost Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup manual
ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
200 x 123 x 38 mm
7.87 x 4.84 x 1.496 inches
1 x 8-pin
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
ORDER RELATED QUESTIONS
1 | How can I track my order?
All orders are dispatched with the use of a courier service, which allows you to track your parcel directly from the courier website. You can use your tracking number which is provided via email and enter this on the “Tracking” or “Track your item” option on the courier’s website. If you have not received your tracking number, please call us on 0208 551 6505 (Mon to Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm, excluding bank holidays).
2 | When can I expect the delivery?
All orders should be delivered in the expected delivery window as specified on the delivery option, when selecting during the checkout process. If you have not received the goods in the specified delivery window, please call us on 0208 551 6505 (Mon to Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm, excluding bank holidays).
3 | I’ve changed my mind and want to cancel my order. What should I do?
Please contact Customer Services on 0208 551 6505 immediately should you wish to cancel an order.
4 | What is the response time for enquiries?
We aim to respond to all emails / enquiries within 1-2 business days. During busy periods, we may experience a backlog of enquiries, but nonetheless will aim to respond as soon as possible.
5 | Questions about order status?
Processing - The order has been sent to our warehouse for fulfilment. Your order will dispatch within 1 - 2 working days.
Shipped - The order has been fully dispatched. The dispatch tracking number is provided in the Order Tracking email where you can obtain up to date dispatch information.
6 | How do I return my product?
Returns are permitted for refund or exchange and must be initiated by contacting our returns department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 | I need help with ordering. What should I do?
Should you need help choosing your ideal device or need help placing an order, you are welcome to contact our friendly and experienced sales team on 0208 551 6505.
8 | Does ASUS offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free shipping on orders above £150.