VX278Q Full HD LED monitor, with 80,000,000:1 high contrast ratio and rich I/O interface, is optimized for the finest image and color quality. Your eyes are drawn to its unprecedented designa fusion between the sundial-inspired design stand and ultra-slime profile without compromising style in ensuring stability and durability.
Dynamically enhances the displays contrast by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white delivering lifelike images.
Enter a spectacular world of colors with Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) support.
Quick response time of 1ms (GTG) eliminates ghosting and tracers for more fluid video playback.
Aspect Control function allows users to select a preferred display mode among Full and 4:3 for true-to-life gaming or movie watching without any data loss or image distortion.
VX278Q comes with rich connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub so that users could easily connect it to Full HD Blu-ray Disc players and myriad HD playback devices like DVD players and set-top boxes for limitless entertainment and multimedia enjoyment.
ASUS Flicker-Free Technology by using Smart Dynamic Backlight Adjustment avoids low brightness level and high speed LED backlight flashing, clears out the distractive flicker, brings comfort viewing experience to avoid Computer Vision Syndrome.
- Effectively reducing harmful blue light by ASUS Blue Light Filter function for viewing pleasure
- Push hotkey to choose from level 1-level 4 for the best eye care experience
The VividPixel Technology enhances outline, sharpness, and color saturation of images and videos to deliver high-quality visual experience.
- Image quality mainly depends on panel itself
- Blur happens if original quality of an image is bad
- Usually people don't notice this detail because no comparison was made
- VividPixel default at 25 automatically fine-tunes image quality
- See more differences by choosing among 5 options in VividPixel setting
The ASUS-exclusive QuickFit built in the monitor provides real-size document, photo, and grid mode on top of the operating windows on the screen. It can activated via a hotkey on monitor and used as a guide to accurately view and edit photos.
|Response Time||1 ms|