- Built-in headphone amplifier to power up every sound detail in gaming;
- 3 headphone gain modes for different usage scenarios - VOIP, pro-gaming and exciter;
- Dolby Headphone technology for an immersive 5.1 surround experience;
- ASUS exclusive GX2.5 gaming audio engine for legacy EAX support.
The Xonar DG SI audio card combines Dolby Headphone 5.1 high definition surround with the ASUS-exclusive GX 2.5 gaming audio engine and an on-board headphone amplifier. These result in accurate and deep audio that brings every nuance and sound across fully, making the new Xonar DG SI 7.1 an ideal audio card for gamers who want to remain totally aware of their play environments.
Powers up every sound detail in gaming
Headphone amplifier improves tone and timbre fidelity and dynamic range extension even from low-power sources. The Xonar DG SI's 150ohm-optimized amplifier drives your headphones independently, helping gamers become better informed of environments and thus more competitive, especially in multiplayer first person shooters.
The Xonar DG SI includes VoIP, pro gaming, and exciter modes to enhance sound in diverse situations.
- VoIP mode (0dB boost): dedicated to chat with headsets, providing clearer voice and music enjoyment.
- Pro gaming mode (9dB boost): adds extra sound dynamics in higher frequencies for better audio positioning.
- Exciter mode (16dB boost): get immersed in gameplay and enveloped by powerful bass with a fuller sound field.
The Xonar DG SI uses Dolby Headphone technology to level up your stereo headphones to surround sound brilliance.
The exclusive ASUS GX 2.5 gaming audio engine on the Xonar DG SI supports the latest version of EAX, allowing up to 128 different sound effects simultaneously for a realistic 3D audio environment in legacy games.
The Intel HDA-compatible front-panel header automatically switches output between the back and the front of the case once speakers/headphones are plugged in. Never again will you be bothered by the need to change connection settings manually!
|Hardware Connectivity||PCI 2.2|