- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Plug and play design requires no PCIe power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix Double-ball Bearing Cooling Fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan
- Auto-Extreme Technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run faster and last longer than reference
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1050 comes equipped with a dual ball-bearing fan for a 2X longer card lifespan and exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1050 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming. It provides best experience in games such as Overwatch, Dota 2, CS Go and League of Legend.
Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1050 lasts 2X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes graphics performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. XSplit Gamecaster lets you easily stream or record your gameplay right from a convenient, in-game overlay.