SOLID HARDWARE SPECS FOR GAMING AND MORE
With comprehensive cooling options and upgraded power delivery to fuel CPUs with more cores, plus support for faster memory and storage, ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming provides exceptional performance in a compact, minimalist form factor that's perfect for minimalist battlestations.
DESIGN, CUSTOMIZATION, AND SETUP
A host of design touches, including a unique cyber-text pattern, plus customization options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalizing a gaming rig with ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming wonderfully easy.
TUNE YOUR RIG THE WAY YOU WANT
Whether it's overclocking, cooling, assigning network priorities, or tuning audio characteristics, the ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming has the firmware options and software utilities to tailor your rig's performance for any type of gaming environment.
Intel Z390 chipset
The Intel® Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- LGA1151 socket for 9th/ 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
- Comprehensive cooling: Integrated I/O shield and VRM heatsink, Double decker M.2 heatsink
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing AI overclocking and cooling profiles tailor-made for your rig
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, LANGuard and GameFirst
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance