10GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter with backward compatibility of 5/2.5/1G and 100Mbps ; RJ45 port and built-in QoS
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking Enjoy up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- Complete Compatibility XG-C100C is compatible with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility.
- Compatible with Windows and Linux Supports Windows 10 and Linux Kernel 4.4 for flexible OS integration.
- RJ45 Port for Easy Migration Easily upgrade to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network cables.
- Prioritize Your Games Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology lets you prioritize bandwidth and supported gaming packets for a smooth gaming experience.
XG-C100C uses next-generation 10GBase-T (10G) networking technology to deliver speeds of up to 10Gbps 10X faster than standard gigabit Ethernet. It enables ultra-fast 10Gbps network access for desktop PCs, so you can easily handle the most data-intensive tasks in your office or at home.
XG-C100C supports 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps networking standards. It's designed to provide you with the latest technology, while ensuring full backward compatibility with your existing network infrastructure. Full compatibility with Windows 10 and Linux Kernel 4.4 allows flexible OS integration.
XG-C100C has a standard RJ45 LAN port so you can easily upgrade to 10Gbps networking using standard, readily available copper network cables, avoiding the need to install costly optical fiber cables.
Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology automatically prioritizes bandwidth for gaming packets, so you can enjoy a smooth, latency-free gaming experience.