PRIME Z790-P D4Product Overview
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th and 13th Gen Intel® processors
- Enhanced power solution: 14+1 DrMOS, 6-layer PCB, ProCool connectors, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe® 5.0, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ (USB4®) header support, 3 PCIe® 4.0 M.2
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsinks, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 with AI Cooling II
|Features||ASUS 5X Protection III, Flexible M.2 heatsink, Aura RGB header|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
ORDER RELATED QUESTIONS
1 | How can I track my order?
All orders are dispatched with the use of a courier service, which allows you to track your parcel directly from the courier website. You can use your tracking number which is provided via email and enter this on the “Tracking” or “Track your item” option on the courier’s website. If you have not received your tracking number, please call us on 0208 551 6505 (Mon to Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm, excluding bank holidays).
2 | When can I expect the delivery?
All orders should be delivered in the expected delivery window as specified on the delivery option, when selecting during the checkout process. If you have not received the goods in the specified delivery window, please call us on 0208 551 6505 (Mon to Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm, excluding bank holidays).
3 | I’ve changed my mind and want to cancel my order. What should I do?
Please contact Customer Services on 0208 551 6505 immediately should you wish to cancel an order.
4 | What is the response time for enquiries?
We aim to respond to all emails / enquiries within 1-2 business days. During busy periods, we may experience a backlog of enquiries, but nonetheless will aim to respond as soon as possible.
5 | Questions about order status?
Processing - The order has been sent to our warehouse for fulfilment. Your order will dispatch within 1 - 2 working days.
Shipped - The order has been fully dispatched. The dispatch tracking number is provided in the Order Tracking email where you can obtain up to date dispatch information.
6 | How do I return my product?
Returns are permitted for refund or exchange and must be initiated by contacting our returns department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 | I need help with ordering. What should I do?
Should you need help choosing your ideal device or need help placing an order, you are welcome to contact our friendly and experienced sales team on 0208 551 6505.
8 | Does ASUS offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free shipping on orders above £150.