ROG MAXIMUS Z790 EXTREMEProduct Overview
ROG MAXIMUS Z790 EXTREME
Intel® Z790 LGA 1700 EATX motherboard with 24 + 1 power stages, DDR5, five M.2 slots, on-board PCIe® 5.0 NVMe® SSD slot, two PCIe 5.0 x16 SafeSlots, Wi-Fi 6E, Thunderbolt™ 4 port and front-panel connector, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C® port and front-panel connector with Quick Charge 4+ up to 60W, PCIe Slot Q-Release, AI Overclocking, AI Cooling II, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors & 12th Gen Intel Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Dominant Power Solution: 24 + 1 teamed power stages rated for 105A with dual ProCool II power connectors, high-quality alloy chokes, and premium metallic capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized VRM Thermals: Massive heatsinks integrated with the I/O cover, joined by an L-shaped heatpipe, and connected to the power stages with high-conductivity thermal pads
- Next-Gen M.2 Support: On-board PCIe® 5.0 M.2 slot and two PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots all with front and back heatsinks, and two additional PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots on the ROG DIMM.2
- Abundant Connectivity: Thunderbolt™ 4 USB Type-C® port and front-panel connector, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C® port and front-panel connector with Quick Charge 4+ up to 60W, eight additional USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, two PCIe 5.0 x16 SafeSlots, HDMI® 2.1
- High-Performance Networking: On-board Intel Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax), Marvell® AQtion 10Gb, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, and ASUS LANGuard
|Features||Intel® LGA 1700 Socket, 24 + 1 teamed power stages for 105A with dual ProCool II power connectors, Massive heatsinks integrated into the I/O panel, Integrated PCIe® 5.0 M.2 slot and two PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, Integrated Intel Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax), Marvell® AQ|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
ORDER RELATED QUESTIONS
1 | How can I track my order?
All orders are dispatched with the use of a courier service, which allows you to track your parcel directly from the courier website. You can use your tracking number which is provided via email and enter this on the “Tracking” or “Track your item” option on the courier’s website. If you have not received your tracking number, please call us on 0208 551 6505 (Mon to Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm, excluding bank holidays).
2 | When can I expect the delivery?
All orders should be delivered in the expected delivery window as specified on the delivery option, when selecting during the checkout process. If you have not received the goods in the specified delivery window, please call us on 0208 551 6505 (Mon to Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm, excluding bank holidays).
3 | I’ve changed my mind and want to cancel my order. What should I do?
Please contact Customer Services on 0208 551 6505 immediately should you wish to cancel an order.
4 | What is the response time for enquiries?
We aim to respond to all emails / enquiries within 1-2 business days. During busy periods, we may experience a backlog of enquiries, but nonetheless will aim to respond as soon as possible.
5 | Questions about order status?
Processing - The order has been sent to our warehouse for fulfilment. Your order will dispatch within 1 - 2 working days.
Shipped - The order has been fully dispatched. The dispatch tracking number is provided in the Order Tracking email where you can obtain up to date dispatch information.
6 | How do I return my product?
Returns are permitted for refund or exchange and must be initiated by contacting our returns department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 | I need help with ordering. What should I do?
Should you need help choosing your ideal device or need help placing an order, you are welcome to contact our friendly and experienced sales team on 0208 551 6505.
8 | Does ASUS offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free shipping on orders above £150.