ROG STRIX Z690-F GAMING WIFIProduct Overview
- Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 16+1 power stages with 8+8 ProCool II power connectors, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimised Thermal Design: Integrated I/O cover and VRM heatsinks with high conductivity thermal pad, L-shaped heatpipe, four onboard M.2 heatsinks and M.2 backplate for the M.2_1 slot
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6E (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, four M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY Friendly Design: PCIe Slot Q-Release, M.2 Q-Latch, ROG Reusable Cable Organizer, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack button, and Clr CMOS button
TUF GAMING B550M-PLUSStarting from £158.99
ROG STRIX B550-F GAMINGStarting from £198.00
PRIME A520M-EStarting from £77.99
ROG STRIX Z690-I GAMING WIFIStarting from £400.99
ROG STRIX B660-A GAMING WIFI D4Starting from £276.99
ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING IIStarting from £425.99
ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI)Starting from £408.99
TUF GAMING B550-PLUSStarting from £171.99
ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HEROStarting from £519.99
PRIME Z690-P WIFI D4Starting from £233.99
PRIME Z690-P D4-CSMStarting from £238.99
PRIME B660-PLUS D4Starting from £211.99
ROG STRIX B550-A GAMINGStarting from £185.99
ROG CROSSHAIR VIII DARK HEROStarting from £455.99
TUF GAMING B450M-PLUS IIStarting from £94.99
TUF GAMING B450-PLUS IIStarting from £116.99
PRIME H670-PLUS D4Starting from £219.99
TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4Starting from £249.99
ROG STRIX B660-F GAMING WIFIStarting from £289.99
ASUS PRIME Z690-AStarting from £258.99
|Colour||ASUS GX601 Midi Tower Black|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years|
ORDER RELATED QUESTIONS
1 | How can I track my order?
All orders are dispatched with the use of a courier service, which allows you to track your parcel directly from the courier website. You can use your tracking number which is provided via email and enter this on the “Tracking” or “Track your item” option on the courier’s website. If you have not received your tracking number, please call us on 0208 551 6505 (Mon to Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm, excluding bank holidays).
2 | When can I expect the delivery?
All orders should be delivered in the expected delivery window as specified on the delivery option, when selecting during the checkout process. If you have not received the goods in the specified delivery window, please call us on 0208 551 6505 (Mon to Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm, excluding bank holidays).
3 | I’ve changed my mind and want to cancel my order. What should I do?
Please contact Customer Services on 0208 551 6505 immediately should you wish to cancel an order.
4 | What is the response time for enquiries?
We aim to respond to all emails / enquiries within 1-2 business days. During busy periods, we may experience a backlog of enquiries, but nonetheless will aim to respond as soon as possible.
5 | Questions about order status?
Processing - The order has been sent to our warehouse for fulfilment. Your order will dispatch within 1 - 2 working days.
Shipped - The order has been fully dispatched. The dispatch tracking number is provided in the Order Tracking email where you can obtain up to date dispatch information.
6 | How do I return my product?
Returns are permitted for refund or exchange and must be initiated by contacting our returns department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 | I need help with ordering. What should I do?
Should you need help choosing your ideal device or need help placing an order, you are welcome to contact our friendly and experienced sales team on 0208 551 6505.
8 | Does ASUS offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free shipping on orders above £150.