2. 18 Power Stages: The VRM features 18 power stages, each rated to handle 90 amps.
3. MicroFine Alloy Chokes: Each power stage is accompanied by a high-permeability alloy-core choke rated to handle 45 amps.
4. 10K Japanese-Made Black Metallic Capacitors: Input and output filtering is provided by solid-polymer capacitors rated to last thousands of hours at high operating temperatures.
2. Extended VRM & M.2 Heatsink: The extended heatsink helps further cool the VRM and an M.2 drive mounted in the primary onboard slot.
3. Aluminum M.2 Heatsink: An aluminum heatsink cover efficiently cools an M.2 drive mounted in the second onboard slot.
4. M.2 Backplates: The two onboard M.2 slots feature backplate blocks to help cool high-performance drives, even when airflow is restricted.
Cooler by Design
1. Multiple temperature sources: Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload-based cooling, and all settings can be easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or via the UEFI.
2. 4-pin PWM/DC Fan Headers and ASUS HYDRANODE: Every onboard header auto-detects any PWM or DC fan, and three chassis fan headers offer ASUS HYDRANODE support.
3. AIO Pump: A dedicated PWM/DC header supports self-contained water-cooling setups.
ASUS OptiMem III
Next Generation Networking
Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of the newly available radio spectrum in the 6 GHz band, providing up to three times the bandwidth of the 5 GHz band and up to seven 160 MHz bands to deliver ultrafast wireless networking speeds along with improved capacity and better performance in dense wireless environments.
2. Dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet:
Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with up to a 2.5X improvement over standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, smoother lag-free gaming and high-res video streaming.
3. WiFi 6E Antenna:
The antenna has two built-in transmitters and receivers to enable faster transmission speeds, and it supports the 2.4, 5 and 6 GHz bands.
4. Adjustable Design:
Four-way positioning enables better signal reception.
5. Magnetic Base:
A powerful magnetic base secures the antenna on the top or side of the PC case.
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2
1. Audio Line Shielding: Blocks electromagnetic interference from the motherboard or add-ons to provide cleaner audio.
2. Savitech SV3H712 Amplifier: The integrated Savitech amplifier greatly improves THD+N performance from 72 dB to 83 dB to deliver pristine audio quality.
3. ALC 4080 Codec: The ALC4080 codec improves playback audio resolution from 192 kHz to 384 kHz across all channels.
4. Switching MOSFETS: A unique design allows the codec's impedance-sensing function to be ported with either the front or rear headphone outputs.
5. Nichicon® CAPS: These fine-quality Japanese-made components produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.